Why choose Cambridge IGCSE foreign languages?
Cambridge foreign language IGCSEs are accepted by universities and employers as proof of linguistic ability and understanding. The course encourages learners to develop lifelong skills, including:
- the ability to use a foreign language as a means of practical communication
- insight into the culture and civilisation of countries where the language is spoken
- a positive attitude towards language learning, towards the speakers of other languages, and towards other cultures and civilisations
- techniques which can be applied to other areas of learning, such as analysis and memory skills
- a sound foundation for progression to employment or further study